VERY IMPORTANT - HEALTH MESSAGE!!!

Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 1:45 PM
Subject: FW: VERY IMPORTANT - HEALTH MESSAGE!!!


Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 1:15 PM
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT - HEALTH MESSAGE!!!

VERY IMPORTANT LADIES & GENTS - PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY

No matter how many times you get this E-mail, Please send it on!!!!

Bottled Water in your Car is Very Dangerous!

PLEASE DO LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A MOTHER / WIFE / GRAND-MOTHER / GIRLFRIEND / DAUGHTER / KNOW ABOUT THIS URGENT MESSAGE!

On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her breast cancer.

It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels of Dioxin in Breast Cancer Tissue...Sheryl Crow's Oncologist told her: Women should NOT drink bottled water that has been left in a car. The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which releases Dioxin into the water.
Dioxin is a Toxin increasingly found in Breast Cancer Tissue. So, Please Be Careful and DO NOT drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

Pass this on to all the women in your life. This information is the kind we need to know that just might save us!

Use a Stainless Steel Canteen or a Glass Bottle instead of Plastic!

This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.

No Plastic Containers in Microwaves.
No Plastic Water Bottles in Freezers.
No Plastic Wrap in Microwaves.

Dioxin chemical causes cancer, ESPECIALLY Breast Cancer.

Dioxins are Highly POISONOUS to cells in our bodies.

Don't freeze plastic bottles with water in them, as it releases Dioxins from the plastic.

Recently, the Wellness Program Manager, at Castle Hospital, was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.
He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating food in the microwave; using plastic containers......This especially applies to foods that contain fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases Dioxin INTO the FOOD.

Instead, he recommends using Glass, such as Pyrex or Ceramic containers for heating food... You get the same result, but WITHOUT the dioxin.

So, such things, as TV-Dinners instant soups, etc. should be REMOVED from their containers and heated in something else.

Paper isn't bad, but you don't know what is in the paper. It's safer to use Tempered Glass, such as Pyrex, etc.

He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the styrene foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.....

Also, he pointed out that PLASTIC WRAP, such as Cling Film, is just as Dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave.
As the food is nuked, the high heat causes Poisonous Toxins to actually MELT out of the plastic wrap and DRIP into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.

This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life!
You are IMPORTANT to me!

Please Be Safe!